Well everyone, that special day has come and gone. Hopefully you and yours had another, or your first, extra special Valentine’s Day! We didn’t want to create our list before the ”big day” as to not ruin any potential surprises that people had planned. But, now that Valentine’s Day has come and gone, we know we can’t ruin it. So, without further delay, check out the Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts.
1) Apple iPod. These little guys never seem to go out of style. Extra brownie points if you downloaded a bunch of romantic songs for your special someone.
2) Traditional bouquet of red roses. Yeah, they are a little old school, and WAY overpriced, but they still make women’s hearts swoon.
3) A box of Chocolates. Once again, an oldie, but a goodie.
4) A CD of romantic songs. You remember the first time you did this for someone in High School. It worked then, and it works now, trust us.
5) The latest-and-greatest mobile phone. You can’t go wrong with a good gadget, for any occasion.
6) Air tickets for a weekend trip to your favorite destination. Yeah, this can get a little pricey, but will make one day turn into a weekend of fun.
7) A nice piece of jewelry. If you cannot afford diamonds or gold, go for silver or even some nice imitation jewelry.
8) An entire day with you. This could start with a romantic movie and end with a candle-lit dinner.
9) A Valentine’s Day photo frame. But, don’t forget to put a nice photograph of both of you together in that frame before gifting it.
10) Your loved ones’ favorite perfume.
So, if you were one of those people scratching your head and couldn’t figure out what to give your loved one, keep this list and you won’t have the same struggles next year as you did this last year. We hope you had a nice, romantic evening with your loved one!